Sunday, October 19, 2014

Exhausting Kindle Promo Days

Oh my gosh! I don't know what to do with myself right now. I'm just so exhausted being a 1 man army of doing all the promotion for my free kindle book. I'm really happy with the results but it's just that I really want some rest but nothing really happens with resting so I'm rambling without commas semicolons or periods lol.

I just wanna keep on rambling and rambling until I let all of these pent up exhaustion is out of my system. I'm also researching on where to get a free mailing list and I'm not seeing anywhere that's free.

Please don't mind my grammar or punctuation right now because I really don't know what I'm talking about I'm a zombie! Bla!!!

Anyway, if you haven't grabbed a free copy of my book, visit




Love love love,

Gabrielle Dela Cruz

No comments:

Post a Comment